- Announcements of campus events, public meetings and other general
campus information should be brought to the TCU Daily Skiff office at Moudy
Building South, Room 291, mailed to TCU Box 298050 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
Deadline for receiving announcements is 2 p.m. the day before they are
to run. The Skiff reserves the right to edit submissions for style, taste
and space available.
- Tickets to hear Maya Angelou speech will be available starting
at noon Monday at the Student Center Information Desk. 100 first come,
first serve tickets will be given out one per person. Maya Angelou is scheduled
to speak at 8 p.m. October 6 in the Ed Landreth Auditorium. For more information,
- Sigma Pi Chi, the Speech-Communication Honor Society, is accepting
applications until today. Applications are available in Moudy South, third
floor. For more information, call Anne Luchetty at 257-6665.
- Harris College of Nursing will sponsor a free blood pressure
screening from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Monday and Wednesday in the Student Center
lobby. For more information, call Melissa Austin-Weeks at 257-7497.
- M.J. Neeley Student Resource Center needs tutors for business
classes. Sign-up from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Neeley Student Resource Center
in Dan Rogers Hall, Room 130. Make extra money and set your own fee. For
more information, call 257-7529.
- Intent to Graduate forms should be filed soon for December degree
candidates to the office of the appropriate academic dean. All names of
degree candidates must be submitted to the Registrar's Office by October
8. Be sure the Registrar's Office has the correct address for important
mail-outs. Important dates and graduation time changes can be found on
the Registrar's home page under Graduation Information.
- TCU Hunger Week will meet at 4 p.m. every Monday and Thursday
in the Student Center, Room 111. For more information, call Mandy Mahan
- The TCU Triangle will meet at 5 p.m. Sunday in the Wesley Foundation.
- In response to the shootings at Wedgwood Baptist Church Wednesday
students are encouraged to give blood at nearby Carter BloodCare centers.
Donations can be made at the Fort Worth Center, located at 1263 W. Rosedale
St., or Hulen Center, located at 5429 S. Hulen St. O-positive blood is